A big data platform to create value from venues affluence data.
During the Digital Signage project it became clear that it was necessary to create a precise and auditable system to measure and cualify audiences, including a tool to explore data and extract real time reports.
Besides audience, we needed to identify additional sources of information that would allow us to generate greater value by comprehensively treating all data.
Working very closely with the development team and the consulting and digital transformation area:
- I participated in defining and validating audience measuring methods though the existing wifi network, as well as the identification of trusted data sources for crossmatching and qualifying audience, including open data initiatives with our own venue surveys.
- We improved user qualification through research and redesign of the wifi captive portal and spearheading iniciatives such as the Vicente App project.
- We created the SmartData platform, which enabled users to explore real-time audience data via web interface that could be licensed and customized for partners and clients (such as Mahou and Mediaset). I trained clients and the sales workforce in using the platform, gathering insights for further improvements.
- We designed and developed several dashboards both for in-house use and for third-party licensing.
- We adapted the tools for multilingual use and I coordinated translations for international deployment.
Universidad de Nebrija
What Where When projects