Building the Spanish health portal number 1, with online consultation service included.
I entered the project to go from proof of concept to a stable environment that would allow the portal to scale in visitors and expand to Latin america, thus it was necessary to plan content structure and classification, as well as the ideation and design of new sections as new opportunities where found.
The website name, Webconsultas, hits an online medical consultation service that had to be defined, designed and implemented.
Being part of the project’s original team:
- Created, with the editorial team, a content category system by subject and type flexible enough to grow according the demands of the users.
- Promoted new sections, such as video interview and a first aid guide.
- Took part in the elaboration of SEO best practices for article writing and trained the writing team.
- Developed, with the editor in chief, a social network strategy. I created profiles and took part in their maintenance.
- Designed corporate and promotional materials for advertising sales and company presence in media and internatinal congresses, both printed, digital and interactive.
- Defined, designed and implemented the online medical consultation service.
- In charge of the weekly newsletters.